I’m a writer, but that’s not all that I can offer. As a Professional Writing major, I’m specializing in publishing and have therefore taken many courses in all aspects of the process, including marketing and editing. I also work for the Champlain College Publishing Initiative. (Check us out here!) Currently, my freelance services include:
- Copyediting – Need someone to take a second look at those pesky commas and root out any dangling modifiers? I’ve taken a course in professional copyediting and have worked on several other copyediting projects for clients.
- Developmental Editing – If your project requires other, more extensive forms of editing, let me know and I’d be happy to take a look at it and see what I can do!
- Website Development – I’m familiar with WordPress and have used it to design several websites—including this one! Go to patriotconstructionny.com to take a look at a website I developed. I did all of the design/layout and wrote the web content.
- Social Media/Marketing – Knowing how to market your project is essential in publishing. I’ve developed several marketing plans for clients, and would be happy to create a specialized plan just for you! I also have experience managing social media accounts, particularly on Facebook, to increase web traffic and engagement.
- Photography – Taking photos has been a passion of mine for a long time, and I’m always willing to photograph events like book launches or signings for people in the Burlington, VT or Upstate New York areas.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any help that you may need! I’d be happy to discuss pricing and scheduling and can provide one or more of these services.